1. How do we collect information? When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
2. Why do we collect such personal information? To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
3. How do we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors' personal information? Our company is hosted on a web platform. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to promote our products to you. Your data may be stored through the platform's data storage, databases and their general applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
4. How do we communicate with our site visitors? We may contact you to send updates about our company and products, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages and postal mail.
5. How can our site visitors withdraw their consent? If you do not want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at: email@example.com
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org